Friday, November 17, 2017

Update: Starting to Write Chapter 1 for The Thief and the Ghost

So after a long break from this series I am back. I have rearranged my schedule so hopefully I can get these chapters out quicker.

The Thief and the Ghost is the first part of The Wyvern's Call. We finally get to see Liaban for the first time. These beginning chapters are always hard to write because of world building. I want to give readers enough information to understand things but don't want to word the chapters like exposition dumps.

Any series or standalones put on this blog are testing for potential e-books. If there is an increase in donations, views, and discussions I'll know that risking another e-book will be worth it. E-books will expand upon people, places, events, ect. mentioned in the series and standalones written here. So if you like any series on this blog tell people and get the word out.

No comments:

Post a Comment