Friday, December 15, 2017

Update: Starting to Edit Chapter 1 for The Thief and the Ghost

When I was a little kid I loved Christmas. I got free gifts and the whole holiday season felt special. Now as an adult it can get a little more than stressful. Due to the holidays I won't be able to edit and release this chapter until early next year. ARG!

The Thief and the Ghost is the first part of The Wyvern's Call. Next year you will finally get to meet the awesome character that is Liaban!

Any series or standalones put on this blog are testing for potential e-books. If there is an increase in donations, views, and discussions I'll know that risking another e-book will be worth it. E-books will expand upon people, places, events, ect. mentioned in the series and standalones written here. So if you like any series on this blog tell people and get the word out.

No comments:

Post a Comment